The fact is that most children have a fear of exams
How to make students stress-free from exam fear is the topic. Examination fears can erode a student’s self-confidence and prevent them from expressing what they have learned. Some students learn all the material, but when they face the exam paper, some will forget everything they had learned. There is a feeling of darkness when looking at the question paper. Everything learned seemed to have been forgotten. There is nothing in sight. Everything is empty. There are some other children, who have excessive fear that they won’t be able to achieve the level expected or desired by their parents and teachers. As a result of having such fear in their mind, they are under pressure and are unable to write the exam well. There is another group of children who are constantly calling their friends and comparing how much they have learned. When seeing the lessons piled up like a mountain set aside, some lazy students get bored and tired of where to start. Some experts believe that they can study the day before the exam. They soon discover that learning isn’t simple. Children’s problems become apparent during exam times. In addition to this, they show a lack of enthusiasm for social interactions and an unwillingness to talk to others. They can overcome the fear of exams with a few solutions, and they can practice studying with more vigilance in the days ahead. Getting up early is important. However, don’t wake up too early. After completing the basic tasks, take some time to pray. Prayer may help students stress-free from exam fear.
Embrace the exam with joy
There is no surprise that some children who face a public exam might be anxious. How to make students stress-free from exam fears is the question. As a result of the outbreak, children miss school days as well. It is also true that some parents worry more than their children about the exam. If their parents are less anxious and less fearful, kids will be more confident when they take exams. Our kids are switching to offline classes after online classes. It is comforting to know that there have been more study days this year than last year. Each child is unique. Each child is different from the others. So it is impossible to generalize about all children. The difference between the children can be observed in their academic and artistic achievements. Considering this, not only children but also parents should avoid comparisons and unhealthy competition with others. Learning should be a priority for every child.
Remember, each child is unique
Children should try to get the highest possible grade or score, whether it is higher or lower than others. Every child may have certain topics he or she likes and others that he or she dislikes. In addition, some children do not understand certain subjects, regardless of how much they have learned. It’s natural that children will learn more about their favorite subjects, and have gained more knowledge about the subjects they enjoy. However, that is not enough. Other subjects or topics should be considered as well. Now it is time to decide which topics or lessons to consider the most based on the focus area. In light of this fact, a new timetable should be drawn up and efforts should be made to effectively change the rest of the study days.
The best time to study
There are some who question how many hours they should study each day, when to get up each morning, and when to start studying.
- Getting up in the morning is beneficial.
- On exam days, telling a late student to get up early and study can be problematic.
- Some children wake up when they are about to go to school.
- They shower, grab food and run to school.
- It is better for children who are so accustomed not to getting up too early.
- As a result of waking up so unusually, they may end up falling asleep at school.
- So, let the child learn whenever he or she feels like it.
- Let the child study for as long as this interest lasts.
- Breathe deeply before you begin studying and concentrate on your mind, body, and spirit.
- There are some children who enjoy studying in silence without any noise at night.
- Such students can sleep for a short time after leaving school during exam periods.
- After sleeping for one or two hours, they can take a shower and start studying again.
- Since they fall asleep at a late hour, those who study like this need to wake up late in the morning
- The importance of getting enough sleep for a child’s physical and mental health should not be forgotten.
- Additionally, sleep is crucial for intellectual development.
- We must not forget that getting enough sleep is essential for a child’s physical and mental health.
- In this way, children can be somewhat saved from exam fear.
Let’s check out where to study
Now let’s look at where students can sit and study.
- Everyone’s home isn’t the same.
- Home facilities are not the same for everyone.
- There aren’t always separate study rooms for children.
- The lack of a study room is not an issue, there is no need to worry about not having a study room.
- The child may sit and study wherever he wants, but not in the bedroom.
- It is not necessary to sit and study continuously in the same place.
- A child should choose where to study during the day, whether through a tree shade, on the porch of the house, or under the stairs.
- To give learning vitality and vigor, students should move between different study spaces and not sit in the same spot for long periods of time.
- In any case, the place should be well-ventilated and well-lit.
- Very nice if the atmosphere is a little quiet.
- If you’ve been sitting and studying for some time, you can walk for a while and then read.
- Studying continuously should also be avoided.
- Short breaks are definitely needed.
- The activities they can engage in during these breaks include games, friendly conversations, and plant care.
- Those who wish to listen to the song can do so.
- They will learn faster and more efficiently as each short break is followed by learning.
- The speed and efficiency will be much higher as they start learning after each short break.
- Make a study schedule and study in a well-ventilated room.
- To some extent, children can avoid exam fear if they keep all these things in mind.
Avoid these things in exam periods
- Do not spend time blaming others or yourself for your learning situation
- Avoid calling friends frequently and comparing.
- Avoid comparisons and unhealthy competition with others
- It’s good to be confident, however, the confidence to complete everything the day before the exam is not good.
- Procrastination must be replaced by learning the requirements of the exam in advance and preparing for it.
- For any reason, do not study on the bed in the bedroom.
- During exam periods, reduce phone, internet, and television usage.
- A state of excessive fear can leave one forgetting everything they’ve learned.
- Gaining self-confidence and avoiding unnecessary fears will help you cope with exam days.
Diet during exam time
- During the period of exams, children should follow a healthy diet.
- Special attention should be paid to diet.
- Taking care of this is the responsibility of parents.
- High-fat and sweet bakery products should be avoided.
- It is important to eat breakfast – it can make or break your day.
- Breakfast should not be ignored for any reason.
- The diet should include plenty of milk, fruits, and vegetables.
- Nutritional value is related to learning outcomes, according to research.
- Near exam time, some children experience nausea and/or vomiting.
- This is mainly due to stress, exam anxiety, and lack of confidence.
- The lack of appetite is another problem.
- Make sure to eat on time, get enough sleep, and drink enough water.
- These things can help children avoid exam fear to some extent.
On exam days, pay attention to these things
- On exam days, there are a few things to remember.
- There is no need to rush. Avoid unnecessary haste.
- Prepare your bag in advance by having a hall ticket, pens, pencil, instrument box, and other necessary items.
- The parents should also make sure all of this is taken care of.
- Only after you have reached school can you take these out of the bag.
- If children are mindful of these things, they can reduce exam fear to some extent.
In the examination hall
- Three times, inhale and exhale gently.
- Relax your mind and pray calmly
- Read the question paper carefully
- In all public examinations, cool time is allowed.
- Take note of the best-known questions at this time.
- Don’t be bothered by unanswered and unfinished questions.
- Mark what you know to write first
- Don’t look around at what others are writing and be disturbed by it.
- Focus on the answer you are writing
- Before submitting the answer sheet, please read it again
- Be sure not to lose your peace of mind if you discuss your answers with others after leaving the examination hall.
- Each day’s exam shouldn’t be analyzed in great detail.
- Sometimes there will be reasons to be happy and sometimes there will be reasons to be sad.
- It may affect the next day’s exam.
- Therefore, students should focus on the upcoming exam, not the past one, and prepare accordingly.
- All of these things will help them to write a good public exam if they keep them in mind while writing the model exam.
- Examination fear can be reduced if all these factors are considered
Do not be afraid of exams
The exam period is approaching and the children are feeling stressed. There is a fear of exams among many children. There are times when they cannot write even what they know for the exam. But we have to change our approach to it and try to remember what we have learned and write the exam well without wasting time. For better results, we need to change the way we approach exams. The questions are prepared by teachers who know the children and the lesson well. They do not intend to hurt the children. There will be questions that children of all levels can answer. Children need the confidence to write well about what they know. We need to give our children the confidence to write well what they know. By remembering all of these factors, children can be a bit more protected from exam fear. wishing good luck to all the students who are taking the exam and pray for all students to do well in the exam.
This Post Has 51 Comments
Pingback: Creative things to do on vacation – Lovely Essays
Interesting. Keep it up
Thank you for informative Knowledge
I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see
a great blog like this one these days. donate for ukraine
excellent post, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!
Muchos Gracias for your blog article.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Pingback: Is forgetfulness (oblivion) a blessing? – Lovely Essays
Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you desire to say regarding this post, in my view its actually remarkable in support of me.
bonsai banana tree
which chocolate melts the fastest
my web page: technivorm moccamaster vs bonavita
great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t understand this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!
Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.
Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your website.
Great post. I am facing a couple of these problems.
Everyone loves it when people get together and share ideas. Great blog, stick with it.
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!
You are so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality.
I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I’ve got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It’s the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Good day I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake,
while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here
now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a
all round entertaining blog (I also love What is the best weight fly rod for saltwater? theme/design),
I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it
and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much
more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.
thermal optics for ar 15
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you
stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane
so any help is very much appreciated.
Right here is the right web site for anybody who would like to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject that’s been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, just great.
Very good article. I will be dealing with many of these issues as well..
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for providing these details.
I enjoy reading through a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment.
Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It’s the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Very good article! We are linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.
Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this web site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info.
I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment.
Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing.
This is the right blog for anyone who really wants to find out about this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful.
After looking at a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know what you think.
Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you just can do with some to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.
Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish extraordinary. Wonderful job!
Thank you for writing so many excellent articles. May I request more information on the subject?
Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Great. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.
Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, your site came up, it appears to be like good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
There is no doubt that your post was a big help to me. I really enjoyed reading it.
I’m pretty pleased to discover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff in your blog.
I’d perpetually want to be update on new articles on this internet site, saved to bookmarks! .
You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites online. I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the site is extremely good.
Hi there, I found your site by way of Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your website got here up, it seems to be great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.
I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers
Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?I am glad to find a lot of helpful info right here in the put up, we want work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.
Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!
Good blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!